Friday, July 21, 2017

Living Beyond The Color Pink...... an organic, evolving journey.: Angels Among Us

Hey y'all...it's me...

Here is my latest, I hope you read it with
happiness and peace.  Take a moment to look around and recognize the
sweet angels in your life, those who are adding to your cup of love and
feeling the whispers of of a loved ones passed on.  We never know when
an angel may cross our paths, I was lucky enough today to have 2
unexpected welcomed hugs from angels in my life. 

As always, I
treasure your continued support, reading, sharing, and helping me spread
my words to anyone who might need some light in their life.

Peace,
Jo



Living Beyond The Color Pink...... an organic, evolving journey.: Angels Among Us: Hey y'all...it's me... I have been dealing with some writers block lately.  My writing is so connected to the ups and downs o...

No comments:

Post a Comment